EMAIL LEGAL NOTICE
- This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient/addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) Act 25 of 2002, as amended.
- This email transmission and all attachments and accompanying documents (“this message”) may contain confidential, commercially sensitive, proprietary, private, personal and legally or otherwise privileged information and everything in this message relating to the official business of Traficc is the property of Traficc. Traficc does not own or endorse any other content in any other email.
- The person, designated as the recipient, who may not be the same person as the addressee, is the sole authorised recipient of this message and this message is intended for the exclusive use of this authorised recipient. No person, other than the authorised recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal liability.
- The information in this message, links or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use of the addressee only – if you are not, or if you believe that you may not be, the intended addressee or authorised recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message or the contents or part of the contents of this message or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or persuant thereto, is strictly prohibited, unauthorised. Should you have received this message or any part thereof in error, please delete and destroy it immediately and notify the sender forthwith.
- The email address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed, shared or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other online marketing practices without the prior consent of the sender and/or Traficc.
- Traficc cannot and does not guarantee the reliability of communication by electronic mail, as this method of communication and transmission is subject to interception, corruption, delay and various other vulnerabilities. This message may arrive incomplete, contain viruses or may be affected by other interferences and may, therefore, compromise your systems and/or electronic and/or telecommunication devices. Although Traficc has taken reasonable steps to reduce the risks of viruses and other interferences and may, therefore, compromise your systems and /or electronic and/or telecommunication devices. Although Traficc has taken reasonable steps to reduce the risks of viruses and other interferences or vulnerabilities, Traficc does not accept any liability for any damage suffered or loss sustained as a result of the transmission of this message or its effect on or compromising of any system and/or electronic and/or telecommunication devices of whatsoever nature. No warranty is hereby given by Traficc that the full content, integrity, security or formatting of this message have been maintained through transmission or that is free of any virus, other defects or errors of whatsoever nature. Under no circumstances shall Traficc or the sender of this message be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruptions, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Traficc or the sender of this email has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any agreements concluded with Traficc by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once Traficc indicated such contract information in a follow up or return communication and always subject to the requirements of the ECT Act and contract law in general.
- No email correspondence sent to Traficc shall be deemed to have been received until Traficc has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such “response” for purposes of this clause. Return email messages blocked by Traficc virus detection and/or filtering applications shall not be deemed to have been received by Traficc and/or the addressee.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee and/or contractor of Traficc is or was authorised to create and send this message.
- Traficc reserves the right to intercept, filter, view block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this message and all email messages sent as reply messages to this message or the address of the sender.
- Insofar as the content of this message is original and subject to copyright, this message enjoys copyright under the Berne Convention. In terms of the Copyright Act, 98 of 1978, as amended, neither the message nor the relevant part of this message may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, electronic scanning, recording or by any information storage or retrieval system, without the permission in writing from the proprietor, Traficc or the author of this message, as the case may be. The authorised recipient/addressee is hereby given permission to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender and/or Traficc.
- The views and opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of Traficc. If this message is used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Traficc shall not be liable for any damage, liability, infringement or loss caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefore in his/her sole and personal capacity.
- Subject to urgent and interim relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the:
- Interpretation, validity, access to and enforceability of this email legal notice;
- Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this email message;
- The time and place this email was sent and/or delivered; and/or
- The identity of the sender,
- shall be referred to urgent and confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa and such arbitration shall be conducted in Johannesburg in English.
- The law of South Africa shall govern this message and legal notice.
- Information disclosures required by law:
- Full name: The Real Automobile Finance & Insurance Consulting Co. (Pty) Ltd
- Company Registration Number: 2004/017525/07
- Street Address: 5th Floor, 80 Strand Street, Cape Town, 8001.
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 3174, Cape Town, 8000.
- Board of Directors: Nick Tarlie – Managing Director
Mark Tarlie – Operations Director
David Greenberg – Financial Director
Sean van Wyk – Sales & Marketing Director
- Web Address: www.traficc.co.za
- This email legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimers(s) attached to return emails addressed to any person with a Traficc email account.
- Please contact the following person should you have any questions regarding this email legal notice: firstname.lastname@example.org